Steps to create a Leave Application
- On the LEAVE menu, in the Leave group, click the Leave Application. The Leave Application window opens.
- By default the Transaction No. gets automatically generated and populated on the confirmation message.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- Transaction Date: The date for the transaction by default it is the current system date.
- Recorded By: The name of the Default Executive which is tagged with the Users profile will get automatically populated and it is un-editable.
- Employee Name: The name of the Employee i.e. applicant will get automatically populated and it is un-editable.
- From Date: Here the user needs to select the start date from which s/he would like to take the leave.
- To Date: Here the user needs to select the end date till which s/he would like to take the leave.
- Superior Employee: The name of the Superior Employee will get automatically populated and it is un-editable. This name comes from the approval process which is tagged to the employee.
- Here the user needs to select the search icon and select the immediate superior for the approval of the leave.
- Purpose: Here the user needs to type the Reason or Purpose of taking the leave.
- Application Status: Here by default the Status of the leave will get automatically populated.
- Approved By: Here the name of the person who has applied/approved the leave will get automatically populated and will be un-editable.
- Remarks: Here the applicant/immediate superior can type his Remarks, when the leave is applied, rejected, pending or final approved.
Note In the Leaves Details tab the number of rows will get automatically added depending on the number of days leave you have selected.
Details to be entered in the Leave Details tabs:
- Date: Here the Leave Dates get automatically populated depending on your selection.
- Leave: Here the user needs to select the type of leave to be taken.
- Working Status: Here the user needs to select the type of working status for the day when the leave is to be taken.
- Remarks: Here the user needs to type the Remark for the leave.
Details to be entered in the Leave Attachment tabs:
- Select Files: Here the user needs to click on the Select Files button and select the file. The file should be up to 5MB and it will get added automatically on the below tab with details such as File Name and File Size.
- Remarks: Here the user can type the remarks for the attached file.
- Action: The user can delete the attach file by pressing the X button.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save charm on the Menu Bar to save the Leave.
- Click OK button for the message ‘Leave Application: ‘xxx’ added successfully.’
- Once the leave is applied, User will not be allowed to edit the application further.